Sunday, March 9, 2008

I'm NOT Italian!

Ok, so I know this is obvious, but today I made stuffed mancotti and it took FOREVER! Daniel and Kendra went to church and I checked e-mail and then went to work on lunch. When they got home I had just put it in the oven!!! I have a great appreciation for my friend Elena's delicious authentic Italian cuisine! I will admit...once we ate it...it was good. We will have leftovers and get to savor it again. uuum cheese, cheese, cheese, and Italian sausage.

I am feeling much better today. I still have a sore throat. Kendra and I both took a nap today. She slept for over 3 hours, but we did have to wake her up for church this am. I slept for 1 hour. Daniel is off to work tomorrow, so we will see how the day goes.


No comments: