Today we went to the Mall with Melissa, Emma, and Dakota. Melissa and I met at Bethel in a new mom's group. They have since moved away, but we keep in touch. When they come to town, they give us a call. The girls had fun looking at the fish. Kendra just loved to hold her hand. The girls also played in the Dino playland at the Mall, while Melissa and I ran to Target. Thank you Daniel! While we were at the Mall, Papa bought Kendra some Easter shoes. They are super cute and on sale!
Daniel did "Heidi spring cleaning" outside today. I was very grateful...I have been trying to do it all week. :) He emptied dishwasher, made us lunch, made us dinner...wowzer! I felt like a queen today!



Kendra and Emma by the fish.


Kendra received a card in the mail today from Grampa Dick and Gramma Janet. They were our next door neighbors in the cities. We miss them and are jealous that they have warm weather in Florida!
No comments:
Post a Comment