Sunday, February 3, 2008

Nana

Ok so Kendra was up at 5:45 am for a drink of water and went back down. She didn't sleep for long. She was up again at 6:30 or so. We got up and started to get ready for church. I stayed up late last night tidying up for Nana and Grandpa's visit today. I was not ready to be up at 6:30!

We went to church and Daniel joined us. We were a little late because Daniel had just come home from work and needed to shower. We really enjoyed our leadership training class this week.

We came home to Nana and Grandpa and KFC! Grandma Helen and Uncle Douglas came over too. They all gave such nice gifts. Grandma Helen gave me $10.00, a high temperature spatula, and garden gloves. Uncle Douglas gave me $10.00 to Hornbachers. My parents gave me fancy handmade gloves, a Joyce Meyer devotional, and lotions. Aunt Glenda and Uncle Joe gave me a book for husbands and wives on prayer and a bath/lotion set. I am sure I forgot something.

It was fun to have everyone over. I am wiped out.

No comments: