Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Lunch with Carmelle

Kendra and I went to MOPS today. We made stamped candles--they were fun and easy. Thank you Roxanne for helping me pick colors. Kendra wore a pull up to her "Moppets group", but didn't tell the teacher when she had to go. So potty training didn't happen today.

After MOPS, Carmelle, Nathaniel, Kendra, and I went to McDonald's. We had a nice lunch-thank you Carmelle. Kendra and Nathaniel had fun playing. Neither of them went all the way up. I guess we need Emily to motivate Kendra to go to the top. Nathaniel went higher than Kendra!


When I was at Saver's last, I picked up a few things for Savannah. I had her come over and get them. I asked her to stay for dinner-macaroni and cheese. She gladly accepted. She and Kendra has fun playing beauty school and play dough.

No comments: