Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Headache

I had a HUGE headache today and an upset tummy. I couldn't function....I had to call Daniel home. I slept for 4 hours and it felt like 15 minutes! Kendra slept 2 hours today! Why does she only sleep for Daniel!?

We put Kendra on the potty every 20 minutes and only had 1 accident today. Daniel and Kendra ran to Target to return a few things and grab some milk. We all had dinner and they went to bed shortly after that. There was a news story about my friends who had the quadruplets so I wanted to see that. You can check out their blog.

Kendra had really chapped hands, so I put gauze on at bedtime. I hope it helps. I am guessing it is from all the hand washing she is doing these days and the cold weather. (-30 without the wind overnight!) Don't you miss this Janet???

No comments: