Friday, February 8, 2008

Easter Dress




Hi. It's time to vote again!

21 comments:

Roxanne said...

They are all so cute! I really like the 4th one, the solid pink. Might need a sweater this year!

Anonymous said...

I like the yellow with the pink sash, then the blue polkadots next. They are all darling! Kendra's hair is so cute!

Rachel said...

I think that she will be cute in the one you choose. I really like the pink one with swirls and the bow off to the side. The white sweater that we gave her for Valentine's Day will be perfect too. It was fun to visit you all for your birthday Stacy. We love you all ! Stay warm :)

Rachel said...

Grandpa said that he liked the pink one too. He was wondering if that was Daniel's easter clothes? Just kidding. Nana

daizycrazy said...

i like the pink polka dots for sure : ).
she's lookin' sooo growin up!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Roxanne....definately the solid pink one. I like the other pink one too, but the solid one is a little more "eastery". I was thinking she might need a sweater too, and that dress would be way cute with a little button down sweater. She's adorable....she could go without a dress and she'd still be cute I'm sure!
Jenna

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacy!!
I was just looking at the dresses and I really love the solid yellow one and the solid pink one. I really love her in yellow but the pink one is equally cute!

She certainly looks like she was having fun! So lucky to have such a supportive daddy!! :) Love it!!

Hugs,
cynthia wold.

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

Kendra growing up a lot!
Great to hear she went potty training!
Ptl!

I like the 3rd one with 2 color pink and would be nice to have sweater same with ribbon dark pink!or white sweater with something pink!
(more of her age, that fit the style!)
Ankle sock with comfortable shoe simple.
Does she like stretch headband.
Polka dot headnand??


Have a good day!

Hugs!
Auntie Phyllis

Anonymous said...

I like the pink one with the pink sash and also the yellow one with the pink sash. Adorable!
Tiffany

Anonymous said...

I prefer the yellow one, then the solid pink. I'm sure she'll look great in any of them. Debbie

Anonymous said...

Upper left..blue with polka dots, highlights her blonde beauty...what a cutie...whatever you pick, she's a darling! Happy Easter Haman's! Love, the Jump's

Anonymous said...

I vote for the 4th one! although the first is adorable as well :-)

Anonymous said...

i think that either the first one or the second one would be very cute :]

Anonymous said...

Not sure if you still want input, but my vote is the blue and white one. (Top left corner.) Next pick is the white dress with pink ribbon. But, they are all cuties, so you can't lose.

I see looking at the other comments that I'm in the minority on the blue choice. Why am I not surprised.

See you soon! Love, Aunt Julie

Anonymous said...

Ashlyn and I vote for the pink polka dot one, very cute!

Anonymous said...

Having all boys, I haven't had the opportunity to get a little girl dressed up for Easter...my choice would be the yellow one though...

Take Care, The Roden's

Anonymous said...

I like the pink polka dots or the blue polka dots. But then I'm partial to polka dots these days. from Linda

Anonymous said...

I like the pink one with large polka dots. It looks fun and cute at the same time. It seems like she will be freezing looking at all of them though. Brrrr. Maybe the reason for that is that I am cold as it is -30 today! I can't imagine her wearing it right now! Any of the dresses are nice though.

Anonymous said...

It is Wendy who said she likes the pink one with large polka dots.

Kristina said...

I know I'm kind of late getting to your site. I'm sorry! I think she looks pretty in pink. I know that you picked the best one. She looks good in all of them.

The Linns said...

Oh...it's so hard to decide!!! haha! I love the blue dress and the pink one next to it! They are all so cute though! :)