Thursday, February 21, 2008

At the Mall

Kendra and I met Debbie and her kiddo's at the mall today. While we were getting ready, Kendra told me she was ready. She had sunglasses on, her play cell phone, and one other thing. I had to laugh, because I thought I wonder where she got the idea that she needed these things. Oh my! She probably saw Ruthie doing it last week!


We had fun shopping a little. Eating a lot. (I didn't have breakfast.) And Playing hard! Kendra took a great nap today, but she fought hard going down for her nap! OH, my! Kendra took it upon herself to take her diaper off and put panties on twice today. She peed in her diaper and wanted to be changed. I am going to buy some cheap diapers if we are going to start that! I have a friend who makes diapers. I will see if she can help being I can only find plastic pants up to size 3T.

Tomorrow we will have guests arriving. Julie, Luke, Monica, and Gramme are coming to vistit. Marc has a retreat for church, so we will miss seeing him. Kendra is super excited. We made fresh play doh tonight. I know, I should have made fresh cookies or something!

No comments: