Monday, January 14, 2008

Up EARLY!

Why should I be surprise? Kendra was up at 5:45!! Thankfully she crawled in bed with us and didn't make too much noise. After Daniel got up at 6:20, Kendra and I talked for a while, and then she fell asleep until 9:00 when the phone rang!

Debbie and kiddo's came over this morning. Kendra finally put clothes on today...she has been in jammies for a week! She would change from night jammies to day jammies. We had a card making craft as it is her brother Lance's Birthday today and her Mom's on Sunday. They had fun, but Kendra was not into cards this am. After Debbie left, then Kendra wanted to make a card for our "grandpa neighbor". He is in the hospital with pneumonia. You could pray for Paul and Ruth.

After lunch, I took K's temp and it was 101.4. I am thinking it has been that way the past few days. We are seeing her MD this afternoon. Hopefully she doesn't have an ear infection, as she has pulled her hair these past few days. We'll see. So much for MOPS tomorrow!

The MD said she is fine, it is just a cold. She and I took a late "cat nap." She ate dinner well, took a bath, and is sleeping. I did give her ibuprofen at bedtime because she had a fever of 102.5. Daniel doesn't work until 4:00 tomorrow, so I will get to go to MOPS after all!

No comments: