Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Teacher Eileen

Finally Kendra got to see Teacher Eileen. We went to MOPS this am...yes I put snowpants on her! She was super excited to see Teacher Eileen and didn't want to go home! We had a great speaker at MOPS today.

After MOPS, Debbie invited Kendra and I to lunch. We picked up pizza and ate it at their house. The kids had fun playing. Poor Kendra hasn't seen Mary or Emily for two weeks because she was running a fever and then had pneumonia!

Kendra took a late nap. She was content to have quiet time and just when I was going to get her up, she fell asleep. We had dinner played a little and then it was time for bed. Seconds after I tucked her in, she told me that she went potty. I asked her if she needed to go more and she said she did. So out of the covers and to the bathroom we went. Good thing we did because she did #2.

No comments: