April 9, 2007
I have created a blog. Click here to see it.
Kendra's Artistic side.
Kendra received water colors for Christmas and I finally remembered to take them out. She had so much fun. I'm not sure if she enjoyed the paint or dipping the brush. She painted several cars for Grandpa Gary. She made quite a mess. . .thank goodness they are washable!
April 8, 2007
Easter Sunday
Today my Grandmother, Uncle, Parents, Brother & Sister-in-law, Daniel, Kendra, and I went to church. It was great to share breakfast and a church sermon with them. We had Easter dinner at our house. Daniel had to work tonight so he will have leftover Easter Dinner tomorrow. Kendra had fun with her cousins and received lots of fun things.
April 7, 2007
Uncle Seth and Auntie Cookie brought us fun Easter treats AND took us swimming. Kendra and I had fun going down the slide. Kendra stayed up until 11pm!! Daniel had to work this weekend.
April 1, 2007
We had snow today..no fooling! We had a great weekend with Gramme. She gave Kendra a VeggieTale for Easter. Thanks for coming Gramme.
March 30,2007
Today we moved Kendra to her big girl bed. sniff sniff Yeah, I cried. Thought to take a picture on April Fools :)
March 28, 2007
Today was a rainy, dreary, icky day so Kendra and I went and had her Easter pictures taken. Click here to see my big girl. sniff sniff.
Today was a beautiful day so Kendra and I went outside. She had fun riding her bike, running in the yard, riding her airplane, pulling her wagon, pretending to play in the sandbox, and swinging with Heidi Dog.
March 24,2007
Daniel likes to hang on to computer parts...Kendra loves to have her own computer!
March 23,2007
Kendra and Savannah but the Shriner's ship. Kendra and I with Tami & Amy
March 21, 2007
Today Kendra and I made something special for Sgt. Gilbert Trontvet. Click here to see what we did.
Kendra and I also did some mopping. She loves to help! She loves to cut fruit...thanks DuBois family. I also came across a picture of her helping with laundry.
March 16, 2007
Today Kendra and I made our guestroom girlie again. She was a great helper, but got tired. She then thought she should clean her play house.
DQ
Today we aired up our bike tires and went to Dairy Queen. We even found Heidi's missing leash in the Burley (Kendra's cart, as she puts it.) We had a great time watching Kendra eat her cone! Heidi and I are tired and out of shape, but Daniel and Kendra did just fine. Kendra was all bundled up and the cover was on, so she didn't get muddy either! Of course, Elmo had to ride along too.
March 12, 2007
We LOVE spaghetti at our house. Kendra even had a second helping! Daniel said he wiped more sauce off of Kendra than the tray or the bib!
March 10, 2007
Wee Uncle Seth! I came across this picture and decided to post it because it shows how long Kendra is! Oh, my!
March 9, 2007
Today Kendra, Nana, and I went to TRF Pallets and saw the baby kittens. Kendra had so much fun!
March 8, 2007
Happy Birthday Marc!
March 7, 2007
Wednesday is the day that we go to the library. Kendra and Emily have so much fun!
March 6, 2007
Today Kendra and I were blessed by Katherine. I (Stacy) have a cold and an ear infection. Katherine came and washed dishes, played with Kendra, and helped make dinner! Thank you so very much Katherine.
Kendra loves her babysitters! She is so happy that Cousins Luke and Monica are letting her borrow them while they go to school here. She told me today that "Anna write paper." She is right on. . . she heard me talking with Anna!
March 2, 2007
More snow! Kendra thought it was fun! She and Riley (a neighbor girl had fun playing in it. We also helped retired Pastor and his wife shovel out and they were grateful. We had pumpkin bread and cookies :) Kendra is "way up" with Pastor Paul!

March 1, 2007
Snow Snow!!Snow Snow!! 6.5 " a new record!
Snow Snow!!Snow Snow!!Snow Snow!!Snow Snow!!Snow Snow!!Snow Snow!!Snow Snow!!
Bye Bye! Thanks for visiting our website!
2/20/07
Gramme had Elmo playing piano!Kendra had fun playing play dough with Gramme...little slow with these pics. Sorry. Gramme came to visit for my Birthday. Thanks for coming mom!
2/17/07
Today Kendra and I went to Nathaniel's ( a boy from church) Birthday party. He had fruit pizza, bbq's, punch, and lots of yummy food. Kendra had a great time. She and Nathaniel went for a ride in the wagon...assembled or not. :)
2/16/07
Happy Birthday Anna!
2/15/07
Tonight Daniel and I went on a date. We have the best babysitter ever! Kendra loves when Anna comes over. I will try and get a picture of the two of them. I had my hair cut today. Still cold here :)
Happy Valentine's Day! xoxoxo
2/8/07
Today Kendra and Emily had their picture taken. Click here to see big smiles! They LOVE Strawberry Short Cake!
2/6/07
Today Kendra pooped on "the big girl potty". She has told us before and then we sit and nothing happens, but today she was successful! Kendra is a Big Girl!
2/5/07
Today it so cold that when Daniel took in the recycling in his stocking feet, his feet didn't get wet! That is too cold!
2/1/07
Today we went to cousin Taylor's wrestling match in Fertile, MN. We had dinner at a local diner. Kendra charmed the owner. When we left, the lady gave Kendra a teddy bear purse! Kendra had a blast watching the cheerleaders. She was jumping around raising her arms! She really enjoyed eating gummy Care Bears. All that said, Taylor won his match 3-2..
1/25/07
"Kendra big girl potty". This is what Kendra said to me (Stacy) today. So I thought, sure why not. We went to the potty and SHE WENT POTTY! Wahooo! I don''t know that I am ready for this. She is growing up so fast! Check out her pigtails!
Tonight Kendra and I took Auntie Cookie & Uncle Seth to the Airport. They went to Las Vegas for 4 days. If you ask her where Uncle Seth & Auntie Cookie were, her reply was, "Uncle Seth airplane. Auntie Cookie airplane."
1/24/07
Tonight Kendra and I were coloring. She told me, " Mama color beautiful Care Bears." I about fell off my chair! A few days ago, I told her that her coloring was beautiful!
1/17/07
Kendra is offically a big girl! She went potty on her potty chair tonight. We were at a friends house yesterday and Kendra saw Emily using the potty...so here we go. I am not going crazy and sitting in the bathroom all day, but we are sitting on the potty at bathtime. She thinks its fun!
SNOW!
Kendra sporting her new Care Bear hat from Carmen....She is not sure what to make of the snow! She did hold it for a brief second. She asks us to wash her feet when she gets snow on her boots. She is getting used to it now.
Merry Christmas from the Hamans







































































No comments:
Post a Comment