I took Kendra on a wagon ride to Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Gary's house. We visited and ate cookies. Kendra knows where the toys are! Thankfully she was good and helped clean them up too.

Kendra didn't want to put clothes on, but eventually she did. Aunt Cookie gave her this Artic Cat sweatshirt that says "cat girls rule" Artic Cat on it.
The neighbor dog and his mom came over and took Heidi to the park. Kendra had to go outside and make sure Heidi was OK. Then she decided she wanted to ride bike, so I made her put warmer clothes on. :) She has figured out the pedaling, but doesn't know how to steer! Summer will come soon enough and we can practice then.
She is Ms Phonics lately. GGGG George. SSSS Sammy the Snake. This is just a few of the list! We listen to Sesame Street ABC's and she loves it! I am happy because she is content in the car. She can identify K and E in her books. She amazes me.
Gramme is coming over tomorrow. She is at her friend's house today. Kendra and I are going to a Veggie Tale movie tomorrow at the Theater. They have a special Saturday am promotion and free popcorn!
No comments:
Post a Comment