Friday, December 7, 2007
Tradition Tradition
We drove to Gramme's today and Kendra didn't sleep a wink the entire trip. Gramme had "fancy pizza" for dinner for Kendra, Daniel, Cousins Luke and Monica, Marc, Julie, and I. Kendra especially liked the "hide n' seek" cheese in the crust. The adults were off to the Traditional Ackerman Candy Party. We make peanut brittle, eat homemade chocolates, and visit friends and family. I brought a plate of my "grandma's white cookies"...known to the rest of the world as sugar cookies. I have made them every year since her passing, but one. Gramme had arranged for a babysitter for the kids and bought a special DVD for them too. The kids were good for the sitter....Kendra didn't stay in bed, but her door was left open...she only did this once to my knowledge. Marc, Julie, and the kids stayed overnight too so it was one big slumber party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment