We kept Kendra out of Sunday school this morning b/c she had a really bad runny nose. She did okay sitting in church b/c the choir performed today. Daniel had just finished working, so he was tired. He and Kendra stepped out and watched it on TV in the narthex. Then Daniel "hit the wall" he was super tired. I even drove home! He went straight to bed!
This afternoon Kendra had her 1st Sunday School program. She was a sheep....for a few minutes...until she took off her sheep ears. It was really hard to take pictures in the family life center, but I did get a few good ones. Oh, Kendra and I practiced singing Away in a Manger and she did very well at home. Not the case on stage! She was taking off her ears, lifting her dress, and not staying in her place!!! What a girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment