Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Friend Day

For lunch today we met Daniel's friend from college for lunch. Masa had just flown in from Hawaii. He ran a marathon there! He did really well and we are proud of him. I was not so proud of Kendra during lunch. She was definitely a two year old!!! Thankfully the bathroom was close by so we could "talk". She finally did eat some lunch. We went to the mall after lunch and took a few fun pictures. I bought Kendra some new sock from Children's place and that was about it. We gave hugs to Masa and we were off to Gramme's.

For dinner we went to Eric, Elena, Soren, and Nico's house. We enjoyed our time with old friends! Daniel and Eric talked about airplanes and missing their dads. Elena and I went to the store and picked up cold cuts and cheese. We had a lovely dinner and everyone ate well. Kendra enjoyed playing with the boys. She even took a bath with Nico! During the bath, she dumped water on her own head! I was SO surprised! Again many pictures taken today!!

No comments: