Thursday, December 27, 2007

Anniversary Party

We enjoyed a lovely breakfast at the Inn this morning. We soon discovered that we were the only guests there! We played several games of chess and Daniel won every time, but I put up a good fight. It was fun to sip coffee and play chess.

When we arrived to Nana's house, Kendra asked us if we had fun at our Anniversary Party. (This is what Nana told her :) ) She said Nana and Grandpa were good babysitters. She went to bed at 8:00 and slept until 8:30. Why doesn't she do that for us?

This evening we went to Aunie and Troy's house for dinner. On the way there, Kendra told us, "when I get big like Grandpa I will have a hot rod." She is full of it. We had Kendra's favorite...spaghetti. While we were there, she told me that she needed to go potty. We did... and did again. She even did #2. I am so proud of my girlie! Being away from her was good. It made me realize that she is getting big quick. :) She cried when it was time to go home. She wanted to spend the night at Aunie and Uncle Troy's

No comments: