Thursday, November 1, 2007

Wild Day

The day started with me over sleeping for Bible study. I had to actually wake Kendra up... it was 7:45 and we had to leave at 8:15. Thankfully Daniel was off from work and got us out the door on time! We brought Mary with us to Bible study too. They just love to hold hands...they are so sweet. We came home and Kendra really wanted Mary to stay for lunch. They had lunch and played briefly in Kendra's room.

Kendra did NOT want to take a nap. She finally fell asleep after an hour of goofing around on my bed. Turkey fell asleep on me....bummer I really had to go to the bathroom! It was soon time for dinner, so I had Katherine wake her up. She was not a happy girl. We all had dinner and Kendra came out of her crabbiness. Then the folks for small group came and Kendra with her friend Noelle played with babysitters Katherine and Ruthie. After our small group was done, Kendra told me that she had small group in her room and they played! She didn't get to bed until 10:00!

No comments: