Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Dinner

Daniel had to work today. He had an entire pumpkin pie to eat thanks to our Realtor.

Kendra and I ate at the country club with the local relatives. She was a good girl for me....PRAISE THE LORD!! She ate her entire green salad, a bite of turkey, some broccoli, marshmellows off of her sweet potatoes, and an entire hard roll. She drank tons of water and milk! Then the pie came and we shared, but she really could have eaten an entire piece!

We went back to my great aunt and uncle's house. I then realized it was WAY past Kendra's diaper changing time. Sure enough...tights and skirt wet. I had to humble myself and ask to use the washer because I failed to bring extra clothes. I always have extra clothes, but not today!

We took Grandma Helen and Uncle Doug home and Kendra fell asleep in the car! I knew she would. I managed to get her to bed and back asleep, but it was 5:00 pm! I knew that she was crabby and needed the rest. She was up about 7:00. We had some fruit and popcorn for dinner. We watched a little TV and went to bed. She slept with us for a while. Finally at 3:00 am I needed room in my bed and tucked her in her own bed. It was a good day.

No comments: