The mutterings of a very proud mother.
Hi!We vote for the dress that has the black top with the red bow around the waist and the fluffy red bottom! :)
loooove the poofy red one. ; )
All are sooo cute! I am really torn between the poofy red one and red plaid. The crabby faces are too cute!! :)
I like the red w/ bell shaped bottom- the last one on the page!!! - Lisa ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hi!
We vote for the dress that has the black top with the red bow around the waist and the fluffy red bottom! :)
loooove the poofy red one. ; )
All are sooo cute! I am really torn between the poofy red one and red plaid. The crabby faces are too cute!! :)
I like the red w/ bell shaped bottom- the last one on the page!!! - Lisa ;)
Post a Comment