I have failed to write a few things this past week. Kendra is very interested in learning the days of the week and what we do on them. Tuesday is MOPS day mama!
She also is learning to navigate when we are in the car. She telsl me when we pass Daniel's work, church, Wal-Mart, Target, Bank, Katherine's school,and the Grocery store. I happen to look back at her and I saw her waving at Katherine's school. We were at the Dr. on Monday and she said,
"Mama a tree bank. Auntie Christina works there". She is right Christina works at "a tree bank" but at a different location.
When she is playing with her Care Bears she has a family. The largest Care Bear is the Papa, then medium is Mama, and the small one is the baby. She even had a blue one to be Uncle Seth! "Elmo is Zoe's Papa. Zoe is Elmo's daughter Mama". They aren't on TV, but she gets it!
This morning she wanted a vest like me so I found hers. She managed to zip the zipper from start to finish all by herself. Usually I start it, but no today! This afternoon she took a huge nap! Four hours!!! I would want to sleep that long too if I got up at 6:15 am!
Daniel and I started small group Bible study tonight. I think we are going to like it. Katherine came over and watched Kendra, so we were able to focus on the lesson. Next week we will host it at our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment