Saturday, July 21, 2007

Big Day!

Kendra woke up in a "fort" today. She laughed when Daniel went to get her.

We helped Marc and Julie move today across the river. They are now back in Julie's stomping grounds. All is well. Daniel helped install 2 ceiling fans. It was a bit tricky. That comes with a turn of the century home, nooks and crannies. I lined a few drawers, emptied a few boxes, and pulled weeds. It was a good time. They had soooooo much help from their church family. They also had the help of family. Uncle Rick did electrical work in the kitchen. Brent helped get the upright freezer downstairs...much more unloading. Michelle took the kids to the Children's museum.


Kendra made me melt! We were eating and she leaned over and put her head on my shoulder and said, "Mama you my best friend." I had no idea she even knew what a best friend was! Later that day she was playing with her cousins and someone pushed her (so she said...could have been a love tap.), but then she said, "Mama pushing isn't good manners." What a girl! She has been listening to me!!!!!! :) :) :) I forget what day it was this week when Kendra told me "I need to go and check on Papa." I have told her that in the past when I check to be sure he is up. She is such a mother hen!!!

Kendra had fun with her cousins today. The pictures say it all!



No comments: