Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Oh so WARM

Kendra was up at 6:15 AM today! I am so glad that we went to the park with MOPS moms. Turned out to be 3 families. I think there is confusion, b/c we moved it to a different park due to the river rising. Anyway, Kendra had fun eating grapes and her sandwich with Emily. They played so hard. Thank goodness for sunscreen.

This afternoon Kendra told me, "I would like some more fruit snacks." Even though she asked nicely, she got grapes. She is going to turn into a fruit snack!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another fruit snack lover! I thought the church conversation story was so cute, too. --Rachel Larson

Anonymous said...

Hi, Stacy. So nice to see what you are up to. We got a dog. His name is Kaiser. We have put some stuff on our blog too. Do you have Kate's blog address? kaytwit.blogspot.com She and mother are in Scotland they come home on Monday. Happy father's day! Love, lisa f.