Today we went to Church. Kendra's Sunday School class was full...teacher to kid ratio. We had no choice but to bring her with us. She did really well the singing, but as soon as the Pastor started talking she's done. She made me laugh today. Here is our conversation: "Mama Jesus is talking. " "No lovie that is the Pastor." "Pastor Paul Mama?" "No Pastor Marty." "Pastor Marty ok, I'm done." She was really trying to understand who was talking. She knows Pastor Paul, who is our neighbor, and a Grandma Ruth too. She was a bit confused but I think she got it. What a girl.
Oh, I forgot when we were leaving to go to church I told Heidi "I love you and I will see you later." I gave her a scratch on the chin. Right behind me was Kendra saying, "I love you and I will see you later." She even gave her a scratch on the chin.
Tonight I needed to water my plants. Yep, you guessed it, I needed help! After watering the plants she had to smell them.


No comments:
Post a Comment