This morning Daniel and Kendra flew a kite. Heidi was on the porch wanting desperately to cross the street into the land of wonderful smells and rodents. She had to stay home b/c I was doing laundry and Daniel was flying the kite and watching Kendra. Kendra wandered toward the street and Daniel took her firmly "come"....you got it..Heidi zipped across the street! She immediately found something to play with...voel/mouse. I looked out the window and saw that Daniel needed help. I had to practically drag Heidi home, but she came slowly and ear back..sad.
This afternoon we all went to a going away party for Daniel's boss. Kendra had a blast eating the cake. She also had to color with dry erase markers....I was watching her closely...they don't come out of clothes! She was shy with everyone...except for Darren. She gave him "five" quite a few times.
She has been on the potty twice today. She is doing very well. I need to get reading on what to do next. I'm not sure I am ready for this...missing my hard wood floors in Mpls.....might just hae to buy a carpet cleaner.
No comments:
Post a Comment