Today Kendra and I went to a friend's house to help make baby food. We had so much fun. We used every last ice cube tray! Kendra came home from their house with a wagon and a table/chair set! What a swap!
That reminds me of Dick's ice problem down here!! I used to make food for Mike when he was a baby. He had very little jar food. Only fruit, other than applesauce, which was difficult to make tasty enough. Sounds like you're having fun being a Mom and Dad!!! It's a blast and goes so fast!!!
1 comment:
That reminds me of Dick's ice problem down here!! I used to make food for Mike when he was a baby. He had very little jar food. Only fruit, other than applesauce, which was difficult to make tasty enough. Sounds like you're having fun being a Mom and Dad!!! It's a blast and goes so fast!!!
Post a Comment